Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime is a frantic 1- or 2-player local co-op action game in development for PC and Mac. Set inside a neon spaceship, players work together manning turrets, lasers, shields and thrusters to fight robots, save animals, and stave off a vacuumy demise. Deep space is a dangerous place, but at least you don’t have to face it alone!
• Team up with a friend, or play solo with the help of a loyal space-pet
• Use turrets, shields and superlasers to fight enemies, or take the helm to dodge bombs and attacks
• Explore a colourful universe of asteroid belts, planets, and solar systems
• Upgrade your ship with ridiculous powerups
• Get mad at your friend for not manning the rear turret like you told them to
Frequently Asked Questions
When will Lovers be released?
When it’s done. We’re still deep in development and don’t have a release date yet. (Ahem, please ignore the “2013″ mentioned in the First Look trailer–that was back when we were planning a much smaller game than what Lovers has become. Sorry!)
Which platforms will you be targeting?
So far we can confirm that Lovers will be available on PC and Mac via Steam.
Is it multiplayer only?
Nope, you’ll be able to play single player and manage an AI partner.
Will it have network support?
We don’t plan to have network support as we want to concentrate on the social aspect of local co-op.